Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment 2018 | See How to Apply for NIPC Job vacancy – www.nipc.gov.ng
Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill their available Job vacancies.
Is the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment form out?
When will Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment start?
Where can I obtain the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment form?
I need Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment updates, etc.
How can I apply for Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment 2018/2019?
Please note that the recruitment has not yet started, once it commence we are going to inform you and update this Page
How can I apply for the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment?
- log into the official website or visit this page often for updates.
- The method of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Click here to apply for Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment
- Aptitude tests will be sent to candidates whose applications meet the recruitment process online.
About Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC)
The Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) is Federal Government Agency in Nigeria established by the NIPC Act N0. 16 of 1995 to promote, co-ordinate and monitor all investments in Nigeria. The basic functions and powers of the NIPC are as prescribed by Act 16 of 1995. The Commission has perpetual succession and a common seal, which is specially established, among other things, to:
- Co-ordinate, monitor, encourage and provide necessary assistance and guidance for the establishment and operation of enterprises in Nigeria;
- Initiate and support measures which shall enhance the investment climate in Nigeria for both Nigerian and non-Nigerian investors;
- Promote investments in and outside Nigeria through effective promotional means;
- Collect, collate, analyse and disseminate information about investment opportunities and sources of investment capital and advise on request, the availability, chance or suitability of partners in joint-venture projects;
- Register and keep records of all enterprises to which the NIPC Act legislation applies;
- Identify specific projects and invite interested investors for participation in those projects;
- Initiate, organise and participate in promotional activities such as exhibitions, conferences and seminars for the stimulation of investments;
- Maintain liaison between investors and Ministries, government departments and agencies, institutional lenders and other authorities concerned with investments;
- Provide and disseminate up-to-date information on incentives available to investors;
- Assist incoming and existing investors by providing support services;
- Evaluate the impact of the Commission on investment in Nigeria and recommend appropriate remedies and additional incentives;
- Advise the Federal Government on policy matters, including fiscal measures designed to promote the industrialisation of Nigeria or the general development of the economy; and perform such other functions as are supplementary or incidental to the attainment of the objectives of NIPC Act.
Please Note This:
- Form Applied twice will not be accepted.
- No fee is required for this job application.
- If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment 2018, kindly subscribe to our daily newsletter below.
- Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission Plot 1181, Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama District, P.M.B. 381, Garki Abuja.