Katie Muth Wiki, Bio, Net Worth, Affairs
Katie J. Muth (born September 20, 1983) is an American politician who works as Pennsylvania State Senator, that represents the 44th District since January 1, 2019, and also a member of the democratic party.
As she was born and raised in western Pennsylvania, Senator Muth’s background and experience instilled a fervor for citizen activism and service. She was educated at Penn State where she earned a bachelor’s degree in Athletic Trainers and obtained her master’s degree at A.T. Still University of Health Sciences in Mesa.
Kathie Muth Family/Parents
Muth’s father Scott Muth worked for 44 years in the industry. Her mother, Jennifer, was a nutritionist. Both grandfathers were World War II veterans. Senator Muth and her husband, Trevor, reside in Royersford, Montgomery County.
- Full Name: Katie J. Muth
- Nicknames: Katie Muth
- Birthday: September 20, 983
- Age: 35 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Western Pennsylvania, U.S
- Current Residence: Pennsylvania
- Education: Pennsylvania State University
- Profession: Politician
- Political party: Democratic
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Husband: Trevor
- Net Worth: $5million (Approx).
- Height: 6 feet 1 inch(Approx).
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably may not know about Katie Muth
- She is a member of the Democratic Party.
- She is currently a Pennsylvania State Senator representing the 44 District since Jan 1, 2019.
- She supports state-sponsored healthcare for all.
- She supports programs to decrease property taxes and ending property taxes.
- Muth was unopposed in the Democratic primary. In the general election, she defeated incumbent Republican John Rafferty, 62,692 to 57,943 (52% to 48%).
- Katie Muth moved from the Democratic primary towards the Pennsylvania State Senate District 44 dated on May 15, 2018.